March 15, 2009

My Constitution... For Life

What could be 'more perfect' than creating a 'union' among a few of my favorite things? I love to write, travel, take pictures and treat myself to the spa... actually, I prefer to be treated to the spa, but I digress.

During this new and exciting phase in my life, I am going to be traveling to each state in The Union and visiting various spas while there (YAY!). I will post pictures, preferences and maybe even politics from each visit.

Who knows? I just may find the "domestic tranquility" that our founding fathers promised.

I look forward to learning and sharing a lot about our beautiful country and all that it has to offer. Let me know if there is a specific spa, service or therapist that you think I should try.

Stay tuned for my first stop- MIAMI, FL- coming up in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. check out 'the standard hotel' we stayed there last year while in Miami, they have some unique spa services

    ReplyDelete